Thank you for considering Ashton Gustafson for your next event. We understand what a demanding process it is to coordinate an event, and what it takes to make it a success. To assist you in your efforts, we've provided items that other professionals like yourself have found to be helpful in their event planning. We hope these materials assist you in your pre-event planning and publication process. If you need other information please fill out the following form:
Here is a Brief Bio About Ashton:
Ashton Gustafson is a highly sought after public speaker, nationally recognized Realtor, artist, musician, poet, cosmologist, and currently in pursuit of more things to become. In 2010, Realtor Magazine named Ashton one of the top 30 Realtors in the United States under the age of 30. He has keynoted from Los Angeles , CA to Burlington, VT in the United States as well as internationally in Canada and Spain.
He writes about the art of living, finding beauty in the hidden places, and making music with your life, relationships, and business.
In addition to his writing and speaking, Ashton is currently a partner at Bishop Realtor Group, Meadowlake Management, and Muse Capital in Wichita Falls, TX as well as A.G. Real Estate & Associates in Waco, TX.
To hold a date, please provide the following information
Ashton Prefers to:
Fly in the afternoon before the meeting.
Be picked up at the airport and driven to the hotel.
Have books and other resources available for sale.
Use an LCD projector, wireless lavaliere microphone, and audio for his laptop.
Fly back out that same afternoon.
MAKING MUSIC IN A NOISY WORLD
It’s easy for a real estate professional to get lost in the commotion of an industry constantly inundated with new technologies, new ways to communicate and new ways to interact. In Making Music in a Noisy World, Ashton helps you shape your mindset for the modern marketplace.
• Surprise and delight customers by integrating the automated systems designed to make you more e cient with a human element that exceeds most consumers’ expectations
• Set up easy systems with real-time customer interactions that fill the void created by technology
• Successfully use “old-school” tactics without completely abandoning a digital platform
These strategies enabled Ashton and his team to close 385 sides and $55 million in sales last year. Use his insights to truly shine in your market and achieve the same results for your own real estate business!
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP FOR LEAD GENERATION: THE STORY OF 0 DEALS TO 100
Ashton shares his story of proudly starting in the family business only to go six months without a sale. Benefit from the hard lessons learned that gave Ashton the tools and mindset to grow his business from nothing to a team doing over 400 sides a year.
WE’VE GOT IT ALL BACKWARDS
To succeed in today’s market you must push against the status quo and leave the concept of average behind. In his session, We’ve Got It All Backwards, Ashton challenges your thinking about how business actually works. He will delight and excite you about turning it all around and building YOUR blueprint for a wildly successful future in real estate.
BRANDING THROUGH CORE VALUES –
Ashton shares how to discover your core values and align them with your branding and the legacy you want to leave in the marketplace.
SYSTEMS, TOOLS, AND DISCIPLINES
- Ashton believes that a successful day can and should be complete prior to 11:00 am. Ashton brings his daily disciplines along with a mindset for daily efficiency in your marketplace.
STREAMLINING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM:
BE MORE PLACES WITH FEWER STEPS
- We all know that it is very important to have a social media presence today. However, it is easy to get bogged down in everything there is to do and all the places you need to be. Ashton brings a fresh approach to being all places at all times online without sacrificing massive amounts of time.
DANCING WITH THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOU: KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR SPHERE -
Ashton built his business online with buyers but now has a steady stream of listings he handles each year. In 2013 Ashton, personally, took over 110 listings with the majority of them coming from repeat customers or customer referrals. Here, Ashton will discuss the tactics he uses to keep in communication with his sphere of influence and preserve the vital relationships you need for your business.
MAKING YOUR MARK IN YOUR MARKET
- Ashton has successfully taken his grandparent's family business in his market place from 9% market share to 20% market share in just 3 years as a partner in the company. See the changes his company has made along with the mindset behind building the brokerage of the future.